Where we've come from
Dart Freight specialise in commercial and domestic furniture delivery, appliance delivery and fragile freight delivery within and between Auckland, Northland, Hamilton, Bay of Plenty and Wellington.
Dart Freight have been operating for more than 25 years. We are proud that the people that started the company still own and manage it, with our success coming from a straightforward focus of doing every job well and letting the rest take care of itself.
Our customers range from New Zealand’s leading retail stores to individuals who simply want a reliable truck to pick up and deliver a couch, fridge or dining suite. Many of our early customers are still with us today.
Reliable and experienced furniture delivery service
- From big to small, we have 13 modern furniture trucks built to our own design – tough on the outside and soft on the inside, to care for your furniture and appliances.
- Our uniformed staff deliver to people’s homes every day. They’re courteous, helpful and efficient.
- You can select a morning or afternoon home delivery, and the day before we’ll phone with the exact hour that we’ll be there.
- Between cities, our trucks operate on a set schedule for dependable delivery times. See our Areas serviced map for where we deliver to.
Clearly communicated home delivery times
- You indicate your preference for a morning or afternoon delivery.
- The day before, we call you with the delivery hour. Our success rate is close to 94%.
- If the unforeseen happens and we can’t meet the agreed time, we phone immediately to let you know. If you’d then prefer delivery on a different day, you can choose the hour there and then.
Caring for your freight
- Experienced and careful staff.
- Modern, well maintained trucks.
- Custom truck interiors designed by us, well padded with plenty of tie-down options.
- Protective rugs and ties supplied.
Caring for you and your home
- Uniformed staff, so you’ll know who we are.
- Clean, disposable boot covers worn over safety footwear when entering your home (if necessary)
- Drop cloths used when needed to protect your carpeting and floors.
- Disposable gloves worn if packaging is dusty from the warehouse. This keeps our hands clean for positioning your unpacked furniture and appliances when required.